Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ending the assignment of the President of the Trade Bank of Iraq from his work duties (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - Ending the assignment of the President of the Trade Bank of Iraq from his work duties (document) Empty Ending the assignment of the President of the Trade Bank of Iraq from his work duties (document)

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2024, 4:06 am

[size=35][size=35]Ending the assignment of the President of the Trade Bank of Iraq from his work duties (document)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-21-2024 | 04:41
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Office of the Prime Minister decided, today, Sunday, January 21, 2024, to terminate the assignment of the President of the Iraqi Trade Bank, Muhammad Jawad Kazem, from his work duties, based on the directives of President Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

According to a document issued by the Prime Minister’s Office, seen by Al-Sumaria News, “Based on the requirements of the public interest, and later in our letter No. (2390700) on 1/23/2023 and with reference to Diwani Order No. (187) issued pursuant to the letter of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers No. ( Q/2882/42/5/2 On 6/12/2023, based on the directive of the Prime Minister, it was decided to terminate the assignment of Muhammad Jawad Kazem from his duties as President of the Iraqi Trade Bank and assign the Director General of the Industrial Bank, Bilal Sabah Hussein Hamoudi) to the duties of the General Director of the Bank. Al-Iraqi Trade, in addition to its duties.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:43 pm