Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document.. Alia Nassif: The president continues to exercise his duties until another choice i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document.. Alia Nassif: The president continues to exercise his duties until another choice i Empty In the document.. Alia Nassif: The president continues to exercise his duties until another choice i

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Feb 2022, 7:48 am

[size=52]In the document.. Alia Nassif: The president continues to exercise his duties until another choice is made.. There is no constitutional vacuum [/size]

[size=45] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Representative Alia Nassif downplayed the fears promoted by some in the event of a delay in choosing a president of the republic, indicating that the current president has the right to continue exercising his duties (according to the opinion of the Federal Court) and will not enter the country into a constitutional vacuum as some believe.[/size]
    [size=45]And she said in a statement today: “The Federal Supreme Court had clarified its opinion on this issue since 2010 and explained the constitutional articles in this regard, among which is that the second paragraph of Article 72 stipulates that the President of the Republic will continue to exercise his duties until after the elections, provided that a president is elected. A new president is within 30 days from the date of parliament, and this period is organizational and not the term for the fall of the election of a new president, and therefore the Presidency Council (which the Federal Court interpreted as the president) continues to exercise the functions of the president of the republic until a new president is chosen, meaning that the president remains in office until When choosing another president.”[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif continued: "As for what some are promoting about the possibility of the country entering a constitutional vacuum, this is absolutely not true."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:18 pm