Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Refineries announces the start of marketing its products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - North Refineries announces the start of marketing its products Empty North Refineries announces the start of marketing its products

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2024, 7:01 am

North Refineries announces the start of marketing its products

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The Northern Refineries Company, affiliated with the Ministry of Oil, announced today, Monday, the start of marketing its products, while confirming that it will proceed with the reconstruction and operation of all production units.[/rtl]

[rtl]General Manager, Adnan Muhammad Hammoud, said, “The final products of the Northern Refinery arrived at the production tanks and were sent to the warehouses for marketing operations,” noting that “among the most important products are (naphtha, white oil, gas oil, and RCR fuel oil.”)[/rtl]

[rtl]Hammoud added, “The Ministry is continuing to reconstruct and operate all the production units in the Northern Refineries Company to restore them to their previous state,” stressing that “this great achievement would not have been achieved had it not been for the support provided by the Prime Minister, the Minister of Oil, and the Undersecretary for Refining Affairs.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He expressed his "thanks and appreciation to all the owners of the Northern Refineries Company and the national effort for this achievement, which was achieved by distinguished Iraqi hands and in a record short period."[/rtl]

Views 10
    Added 01/22/2024 - 3:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:03 am