Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Orr announces the opening of the first marketing outlet for its products this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Orr announces the opening of the first marketing outlet for its products this week Empty Orr announces the opening of the first marketing outlet for its products this week

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 12:36 pm

Orr announces the opening of the first marketing outlet for its products this week

3:32:09 p.m. 22/02/2016 |

(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad, General Manager of Ur Engineering Industries revealed (one of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals) companies, Haider month, for that this week will see the opening of the first marketing outlet for products companies for direct sale through a large gallery recently established in front of our building. He said Sahar in a statement that the company is seeking to promote their products of electric wires and cables, aluminum and submission of the citizen competitive price and good qualities and sheets. He pointed out that catalog the port will be open to all citizens from eight o'clock in the morning until nine o'clock pm and that the process of shopping by catalog port will be directly without passing routine procedures, pointing out that the company will organize several exhibitions and expand the idea of marketing outlets in the framework of the department's quest to increase its financial resources and the development of the company's business. Add comment

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm