Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: Iraq seeks to assume its natural position in the region and the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - Foreign Ministry: Iraq seeks to assume its natural position in the region and the world Empty Foreign Ministry: Iraq seeks to assume its natural position in the region and the world

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2024, 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Foreign Ministry: Iraq seeks to assume its natural position in the region and the world[/size]
    • Today 12:53

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
    Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein confirmed, on Tuesday, Iraq’s endeavor to assume its natural position in the region and the world, while pointing to Iraq’s firm position on the Palestinian issue.
    The Ministry stated in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, that “Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, gave a lecture at the International Diplomatic Academy in Vienna entitled (The Middle East 2024...Challenges and Opportunities),” in the presence of the Academy’s President, Emil Brix, and a number of personalities. diplomacy and politics, and Iraqi students studying in Vienna, and a number of researchers in Middle East affairs.”
    He pointed to “the development of the democratic process in Iraq and the recent local council elections, and Iraq’s endeavor to assume its natural position in the region and the international community.”
    He pointed out that “Iraq’s position is firm on the Palestinian issue .” Which emphasizes the necessity of stopping this war, which has begun to expand and threaten the entire region, which will not be in the interest of any regional or international party, as wars were never a solution. Therefore, this war must be controlled and stopped as quickly as possible. Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:12 pm