Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government announces the launch of a service providing electronic mailboxes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - The government announces the launch of a service providing electronic mailboxes Empty The government announces the launch of a service providing electronic mailboxes

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jan 2024, 5:07 am

The government announces the launch of a service providing electronic mailboxes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The National Data Center, one of the formations of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, announced today, Wednesday, the launch of the electronic service to provide citizens with the opportunity to obtain electronic mailboxes.[/rtl]

[rtl]The center stated, in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the electronic service was launched to provide citizens with the opportunity to obtain electronic mailboxes in cooperation with the Ministry of Communications/Postal Department through (Ur portal for electronic government services in the Republic of Iraq).”[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "This service targets individuals and the government and private sectors, to enable them to receive messages available at the main and subsidiary post offices and postal agency offices."[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the center, “These opportunities are part of the ongoing cooperation frameworks between the two sides, as the ministry is implementing the secure government network project, which linked all the headquarters of ministries, entities not affiliated with the ministry, and governorates to the national data center, in order to deliver various cloud services to those institutions.”[/rtl]

Views 39
    Added 01/24/2024 - 11:43 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:07 pm