Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Increased demand for investment properties by 40%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Increased demand for investment properties by 40% Empty Increased demand for investment properties by 40%

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2024, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Increased demand for investment properties by 40%[/size]
    • Today 14:28

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
      Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mudar Al-Karawi, revealed on Monday that demand for housing investments in Iraq had increased by 40% within 18 months.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “There is a stifling housing crisis in Iraq, especially the main governorates, including Baghdad, in light of the failure of most government housing projects after 2003 to contain the situation and the delay of 70% of them for reasons related to powers and corruption.”
    He added, "The private sector has become an important window in securing housing," pointing out that "the level of demand for residential investment vacations has increased by 40% within 18 months in the country, which is a good percentage that reflects the confidence of capital owners and companies in the security situation and the hope of achieving successes."
    He pointed out that "the state is open to supporting the establishment of 13-15 new cities during 2024, which is a step that will address part of the housing crisis by restoring the geography of population spread while providing basic services."
    Iraq has been suffering for years from a stifling housing crisis that has led to the emergence of abuses and construction in agricultural areas. End 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:38 am