Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Foreign Ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss the security situation in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Foreign Ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss the security situation in the region Empty The Foreign Ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss the security situation in the region

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2024, 5:04 am

[size=38]The Foreign Ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss the security situation in the region[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 1, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein and his Saudi counterpart, Prince Faisal bin Farhan, discussed “the security situation in the region following the attack that targeted American forces in Jordan.”
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the two ministers discussed in a phone call the repercussions of the attack and possible scenarios related to the security and military situation in the region.
    The statement quoted the Iraqi Foreign Minister as emphasizing the necessity of continuing communication and coordination between Baghdad and Riyadh in order to remove the threat of all-out war from the regional environment and protect the security of the two countries.
    The Iraqi minister previously discussed the same issue last Tuesday in a phone call with his Jordanian counterpart, Ayman Al-Safadi, and they agreed on the necessity of keeping the region away from any security threat.
    The US Central Military Command (CENTCOM) announced in a statement last Sunday that three American soldiers were killed and 25 others were wounded in a drone attack on a US military base in northeastern Jordan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:26 am