Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Telephone talks between the foreign ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Telephone talks between the foreign ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia Empty Telephone talks between the foreign ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Aug 2022, 5:16 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Telephone talks between the foreign ministers of Iraq and Saudi Arabia[/size]

[size=45]On Tuesday, Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein received a phone call from the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Prince Faisal bin Farhan.[/size]
    [size=45]Prince Faisal bin Farhan expressed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's solidarity with the government and people of the Republic of Iraq over the recent developments, stressing the Kingdom's support for all efforts aimed at sparing Iraq and its people the scourge of division and internal conflict, adding that his country supports the security and stability of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]On the other hand, the two sides discussed the outcomes of Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein's visit to the Islamic Republic of Iran, as well as bilateral relations between Riyadh and Tehran.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:42 am