Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Justice ranked first in the Bar Association referendum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - The Ministry of Justice ranked first in the Bar Association referendum Empty The Ministry of Justice ranked first in the Bar Association referendum

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2024, 4:45 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Justice ranked first in the Bar Association referendum[/size]
    Iraq
    13:03 - 2024-02-03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi Bar Association conducted a referendum to choose the best ministries and government departments that provide services to citizens through the work of lawyers, for the past year 2023, where the votes of the participants (251,000) amounted to two hundred and fifty-one thousand.
    The Ministry of Justice ranked first among the voting results in the referendum to choose the best ministries and service departments that provide services to citizens through the work of lawyers, with a percentage of 27.9%, then the Ministry of Commerce with 25.5%, the Ministry of Finance with 12%, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with 12% of the percentage of participants.
    The Ministry of Justice is run by Dr. Khaled Shwani from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, who held the position during the formation of the ministerial cabinet headed by Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani. He carries out his duties efficiently and professionally and makes field visits to the departments affiliated with the Ministry in the governorates and follows up on their work and the progress of citizens’ affairs.
    It is expected that the Bar Association will submit a detailed report to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Supreme Committee for Coordination between the Council of Ministers and the federations and unions established under special laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:08 pm