Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A sustainable economy... Parliamentary agriculture confirms its support for the local product

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - A sustainable economy... Parliamentary agriculture confirms its support for the local product Empty A sustainable economy... Parliamentary agriculture confirms its support for the local product

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Feb 2024, 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A sustainable economy... Parliamentary agriculture confirms its support for the local product[/size]
    • Today 10:56

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee confirmed its support for local production, as it represents the food basket and a permanent economy alternative to oil in Iraq.
    A member of the Parliamentary Agriculture Committee, MP Abdul Hadi Al-Abbasi, said in an interview with Al-Maaloma: “The committee worked to support national agricultural production by reducing imports for crops and vegetables that are produced locally.”
    He added, "The suitability of locally produced crops to the consumer market was taken into consideration, by developing a mechanism that achieves a balance between the farmer producer and the citizen consumer."
    He pointed out, "There is parliamentary coordination with the Ministries of Agriculture and Water Resources regarding providing support and assistance to farmers to invest in agricultural lands within the drawn up plans."
    The government continues to implement its program to support local production by providing the necessary facilities to peasants and farmers in a step aimed at eliminating dependence on imports. End/25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:21 am