Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi MP for agriculture: the need for local product support to improve the peasant economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tamimi MP for agriculture: the need for local product support to improve the peasant economy Empty Tamimi MP for agriculture: the need for local product support to improve the peasant economy

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 1:48 am

Tamimi MP for agriculture: the need for local product support to improve the peasant economy

History of edits:: 2017/4/19

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP for the mass of the citizen Furat al-Tamimi Chairman of the Committee on Agriculture and Water parliamentary, the need for local product support to improve the economic level of farmers.
    A statement by the Office of the Chairman of the Committee, received the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of the Tamimi "received Technical Undersecretary of the Ministry of Agriculture Mehdi ligature Qaisi in his visit to the province of Diyala, which came to see the agricultural situation in the province and preparations for the season harvest and marketing for this year."
    The outcome of the meeting, according to the statement, expressed " the discussion of the problems and obstacles that hinder the peasants during the marketing season, where the technical agent plan prepared by the Ministry of Agriculture for the success of the harvest and marketing after take advantage of the lapses that have occurred in previous seasons."
    For his part , Al - Tamimi pointed to the need for "local product support to raise the level of peasants economically, which is the province of Diyala Iraq , a basket of grain, fruit and distinctive brands and varieties."
    He said the "yield estimates will be on the reality of the farms account will be borne by the sub - committees in the districts and respects all the legal consequences and otherwise will be referred to the Integrity Commission" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:13 pm