Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Britain confirms its keenness to strengthen relations with the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Britain confirms its keenness to strengthen relations with the Kurdistan Region Empty Britain confirms its keenness to strengthen relations with the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2024, 4:17 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Britain confirms its keenness to strengthen relations with the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-06-2024
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received today, Tuesday, February 6, the new Consul General of the United Kingdom to the region, James Goldman.[/size]
    [size=45]At the beginning of the meeting, the Prime Minister congratulated the British Consul General on the occasion of assuming his position. He also expressed the readiness of the Kurdistan Regional Government to provide all forms of support in order to consolidate bilateral relations. The British Consul General expressed his thanks and appreciation for the coordination and cooperation provided by the institutions of the Regional Government, and also stressed the keenness of His country seeks to strengthen relations with the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]In another context of the meeting, the two sides discussed the latest developments in Iraq and the region, with an emphasis on ensuring and preserving the constitutional rights of the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:39 pm