Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chinese Consul in Erbil: We will strengthen our relations with the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Chinese Consul in Erbil: We will strengthen our relations with the Kurdistan Region Empty The Chinese Consul in Erbil: We will strengthen our relations with the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 4:02 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Chinese Consul in Erbil: We will strengthen our relations with the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Chinese Consul General to the Kurdistan Region, Lu Jun, confirmed today, Wednesday, that we are working to strengthen relations between the Kurdistan Region and China in areas of common interest.[/size]
    [size=45]The new Chinese Consul General to the Kurdistan Region, Lu Jun, began exercising his duties and visited the Department of Foreign Relations of the Kurdistan Regional Government, and was received by the official of the Department of Foreign Relations, Safin Diziyi.[/size]
    [size=45]The Foreign Relations Department stated in a statement, “The official of the Foreign Relations Department of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Safin Diziyi, congratulated the new Chinese Consul General Lu Jun on the occasion of assuming his duties, and wished him good luck and success.”[/size]
    [size=45]Safin Diziyi expressed the Foreign Relations Department’s readiness to make Le Jeune’s work a success. He also provided a summary of the policies and viewpoints of the Kurdistan Regional Government to strengthen relations in various fields.[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the Chinese Consul General expressed his happiness and said: “We are working to strengthen relations between China and the Kurdistan Region in areas of common interest.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:10 pm