Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Service Council sends a “warning” message to young graduates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Service Council sends a “warning” message to young graduates Empty The Service Council sends a “warning” message to young graduates

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2024, 5:18 am

The Service Council sends a “warning” message to young graduates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Federal Public Service Council warned graduates against falling into the traps of blackmail under the pretext of appointments.
    The Council stated in a statement, received by Al-Eqtisad News, that “young graduates must be careful not to fall into the traps of blackmail by groups of weak-minded people under the pretext of being appointed by deceiving them in exchange for sums of money for the purpose of appointing them,” indicating that “the Council has taken upon itself the management of the appointment file.” "In all transparency and away from any interference, pressure or corruption."
    He called on the Council "not to be drawn into any false and imaginary allegations and not to believe any party claiming appointments, as the file is exclusively in the hands of the Council."
    He called on graduates who are being subjected to blackmail to “submit a complaint to the Integrity Commission, the Federal Financial Supervision Bureau, the Service Council, or the judicial authorities to reduce this phenomenon.”

Views 43
    Added 02/08/2024 - 11:46 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:35 pm