Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces the imminent signing of a contract with a Saudi company to produce solar energy in th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Iraq announces the imminent signing of a contract with a Saudi company to produce solar energy in th Empty Iraq announces the imminent signing of a contract with a Saudi company to produce solar energy in th

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2024, 5:00 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq announces the imminent signing of a contract with a Saudi company to produce solar energy in the Najaf desert[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-14-2024
    The Iraqi Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadel, announced on Wednesday the imminent signing of a contract to establish a solar energy station with a capacity of (1000) megawatts in Najaf with the Saudi company (ACWA Power). ‏[/size]
    [size=45]This came during his meeting with officials of the Saudi company at the Ministry’s headquarters, where the steps to proceed with concluding the aforementioned contract were reviewed.
    The minister stressed[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, “The common desire and mutual keenness of both parties to complete the contract, which was delayed for three years, will very soon result in its final signing, with the support of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.” ‏[/size]
    [size=45]For its part, the ACCO Power delegation expressed the company’s management’s desire to implement renewable energy projects inside Iraq, which reflects the Kingdom’s keenness to enhance joint cooperation between the two brotherly countries in various fields.[/size]
    [size=45]The two sides agreed to intensify meetings between the technical and legal teams from the ministry and the company to reach the completion of the contract formula that includes terms, prices and details in a way that guarantees both parties their rights. [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:26 am