Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq submits its UN report on time for the first time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq submits its UN report on time for the first time Empty Iraq submits its UN report on time for the first time

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2024, 5:23 pm

[ltr]Iraq submits its UN report on time for the first time[/ltr]

Politics ,  03/14/2024 20:36Views : 315 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

Justice Minister Khaled Shwani said on Thursday that the Iraqi government for the first time submits its report within the international recommendations on time to the competent UN authorities, during a meeting with Finland's Ambassador to Iraq Anu Sarela.

A statement by the Ministry of Justice said that "Minister of Justice Khaled Shwani the Iraqi government for the first time submits its report within the international recommendations on time to the competent UN authorities."

"Justice Minister Khaled Shawani received on Thursday in his office at the ministry building Finnish Ambassador to the Republic of Iraq Anu Sarila," he said.

During the meeting, according to the statement, "the human rights file was discussed." The minister stressed "the government's interest in the human rights file, and for the first time the Iraqi government submits its report within the international recommendations on time to the competent UN authorities."

The minister also stressed that "the government curriculum pays great attention to the file of human rights, the rights of women, children and vulnerable societal groups."

For her part, Sarella expressed her "thanks for the good reception and positive cooperation by the minister and praised the government's adoption of human rights concepts in its dealings with women and childhood and its taking serious steps to implement human rights standards."[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm