Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity reveals hosting officials regarding three important files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity reveals hosting officials regarding three important files Empty Parliamentary Integrity reveals hosting officials regarding three important files

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2024, 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Integrity reveals hosting officials regarding three important files[/size]
    • Today 15:05

Information/Exclusive..
    Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, MP Karim Shakour, revealed on Thursday that officials were being hosted in 3 important files. 
    Shakur said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Integrity Committee is continuing to follow up on multiple files within the ministries and their bodies according to multiple mechanisms in order to search for answers to dozens of question marks about the work of some government departments and companies and the extent of their conformity with programs and instructions.” 
    He added, "Parliamentary Integrity is currently focusing on 3 files: electricity, ports, and airlines, and a road map has been prepared to host those responsible for them in order to identify question marks about their performance, work, and projects." 
    He pointed out, "There is no exception in following up on any cases, and there is coordination with the Integrity Department and its investigative committees to refer cases and files to be taken to the Iraqi judiciary according to procedures." 
    Many state institutions suffer from growing corruption in their agencies and formations, some of which has been exposed and others that require great efforts to collect evidence and evidence. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:41 pm