Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki to Al-Sumaria: I do not want to return to the premiership unless I am forced to do so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki to Al-Sumaria: I do not want to return to the premiership unless I am forced to do so Empty Al-Maliki to Al-Sumaria: I do not want to return to the premiership unless I am forced to do so

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:20 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Maliki to Al-Sumaria: I do not want to return to the premiership unless I am forced to do so[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-21-2024 | 17:43
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

The leader of the State of Law coalition and former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki confirmed today, Thursday, that the Federal Court is a safety valve for the political process and its decisions must be respected. While he welcomed the return of the Sadrist movement to the political process, considering it a necessity, he indicated his unwillingness to return to the premiership unless he is forced to do so.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Maliki said in an interview with Al-Mukhtazil program broadcast by Al-Sumaria satellite channel, that “the political parties succeeded in general, but not in the absolute sense after 2003, by successfully removing Iraq from Chapter Seven and removing foreign forces, in addition to many services,” explaining that “Iraq was on the verge of collapse.” And the disintegration as a result of military actions, the cutting off of roads, and the separation of Baghdad from the rest of the provinces, and even the Green Zone was threatened by storming more than once.”

He added: "We were able to bring Iraq together, which was likely to fall apart and disperse, and this is the greatest point that we can consider as an achievement after 2003," indicating that "not everything we aspired to achieve in terms of achievements for the country was accomplished."

To watch the full episode of the Belkhtaz program on the Alsumaria website, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Al-Maliki explained, “The constitution is the ruling and the evidence is that it was able to control the process of transferring power peacefully despite some delays, and what happened before the formation of the last government in the Green Zone was a mistake, but it did not affect the course of the political process.”

He stated that "the Federal Court is a safety valve for the political process within its jurisdiction. It is a neutral body and a wise party that works to solve political problems between the different parties. Accordingly, its decisions must be respected and considered to be the decisive arbiter between the different parties," explaining that "the Federal Court did not threaten anyone and throw accusations without evidence." This is incorrect because the court does not cancel or confirm anyone’s membership unless someone submits a request to it.”

Al-Maliki stressed that “the Sadrist movement’s exit from parliament and the government does not mean its exit from the political process,” noting that he “welcomes the meeting with the Sadrist movement, but until now an actual meeting has not been held between the state of law and the Sadrist movement,” stressing that “the meeting was raised and we welcomed it.” ", stressing that "early elections may not have the benefit they are talking about," indicating that "the issue of early elections was not discussed within the framework."

The leader of the State of Law coalition pointed out that “the circulation that Al-Maliki and the State of Law want this matter or something else is evidence that the person with the opinion must speak about it and seek to implement it. For example, the negative electoral districts that accompanied it confirmed that we reject that, and it was agreed to shorten the electoral districts.” Stressing that "the rule of law did not present any opinion regarding early elections and multiple constituencies, but we listen to the ideas and adopt the outcomes."

Regarding the elections, he stressed that “the law can prevent some parties from voting, such as elections abroad and the election of military personnel, for fear of pressure,” indicating that “everyone must be equal before the ballot boxes and the state’s capabilities must not be exploited in the electoral process, and therefore the executive official must submit his resignation.” Before running for elections.

He stated, "The previous regime left us a contract with the region and neighboring countries that we could not overcome and resolve. I always call for adherence to the constitution and for the ruler to be among us. I had a conversation with the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, who asked to deal with the region within the constitution, and in turn we confirmed that we are committed to that." He pointed out that "Barzani confirmed that he will not withdraw from the elections in the region, but is awaiting an interpretation of the Federal Court's decision."

Al-Maliki pointed out that "some of the never-ending problems are the Oil and Gas Law, which was voted on in 2007 and was sent to Parliament, but it is still in Parliament's drawers," and that "what was last approved were the amendments put forward by the region and the Ministry of Oil."

He stressed that "Barzani considers that some decisions confiscate the Kurdish right, but the Kurdish people cannot be marginalized and their role abolished," indicating that "this problem will be solved soon."

Al-Maliki explained that “the coordination framework formed the current government according to a political agreement with everyone within the state administration coalition,” noting that “the Jurf al-Sakhar region is being studied to protect it from the return of ISIS to it,” stressing that “the issue is purely security and not political, due to its security impact on Karbala Governorate, therefore.” "We must ensure that this threat does not return."

He stressed that "Sayyid al-Sistani's word, that you should not say, 'Our Sunni brothers, but say ourselves,' was the beginning of the return of the Sunnis to the political process and a safety valve to prevent Iraq from being drawn into sectarian fighting."

Al-Maliki stated, “The coordination framework calmed the situation with the resistance and the American side on the basis of setting a time limit for the withdrawal of American forces and stopping military operations against foreign forces.”

He stressed that “the Popular Mobilization Forces are a security force and one of its duties is to protect citizens, and if necessary, it will confront the Kurdistan Workers’ Party,” stressing that “the presence of the party is unacceptable and affects our relationship with neighboring countries, and there must be cooperation between us and the Turkish side so that the party does not use Iraqi lands to target countries.” Neighborhood.

The former Prime Minister explained, "The coordination framework is not an institution, but rather a gathering of several parties and different political entities, but in the state of law we reject the presence of weapons outside the framework of the state and believe in confining weapons to the state because that weakens the prestige of the state."

Al-Maliki explained that "the government of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani is not the last opportunity for the Shiite party, and that what has been known about determining the positions is not a ruling because the constitution did not specify them. Rather, it determined whoever the largest bloc in the elections is who chooses the prime minister, and for this reason Al-Sudani is not the last opportunity for the Shiites, and that What was agreed upon within political custom prevents the Speaker of Parliament from being a Shiite or the President of the Republic a Sunni.”

He explained that "the coordination framework had a decision not to renew the governors in order to prevent the use of state revenues in the electoral process, but it was agreed to keep things going," stressing that we are indispensable to the coordination framework, not at the Shiite level, but rather at the national level, and the use of the state's capabilities must be prevented. elections because it will cause a rift in the process.”

Al-Maliki stated, “The date for the early elections and the multiple constituencies has not been set, nor has the matter of the executive officials been decided, in addition to that these matters have not been discussed with other parties,” and he stated that he is not in favor of early elections, stressing However, "the return of the Sadrists to the political process is necessary, and I personally welcome their return to the political process."

Al-Maliki pointed out that "the Sudanese obtaining a second term is up to the elections and political consensus. An example of this is Al-Jaafari's victory, the inauguration of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, Al-Maliki's victory in the elections, and Al-Abadi's victory as prime minister."

He stressed that "talking about my desire to return to the position of prime minister is inaccurate because I do not want to return unless I am forced to do so," noting that "this is to give others an opportunity to manage the state and return Iraq to its previous position in the international community."

Regarding the election of the Speaker of Parliament, he explained that “the candidate for the position has not been decided, and the announced candidate is Salem Al-Issawi and a candidate from the front who was not revealed until the bylaws were opened,” noting that “opening the nomination is conditional on there being one candidate for the position.”

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 pm