Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The names of those included in the residential units in the Bismaya complex will soon be announced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The names of those included in the residential units in the Bismaya complex will soon be announced Empty The names of those included in the residential units in the Bismaya complex will soon be announced

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The names of those included in the residential units in the Bismaya complex will soon be announced[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Sunday, the National Investment Authority confirmed that it would continue to inventory the electronic platform for those who applied for a housing unit in the residential city of Bismayah, noting that announcing the names of those included in the housing units would be “in the near future.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Authority’s spokesman, Muthanna Al-Ghanmi, said in an interview with Al Mada: “The Bismayah Residential City project is one of the most important investment and development projects in Iraq, and its design and capacity reaches 100,000 housing units.” He added, “The Prime Minister recently sponsored the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the Korean side represented by Hanwha Engineering and Construction Company,” noting that “this year a contract will be signed to build 70,000 new housing units in the Bismayah complex.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Ghanimi continued his speech, saying, “The National Investment Authority opened the door to applying for housing units in the Bismaya complex electronically through the Our platform in 2023, and nearly 70,000 citizens applied, and it is still preparing the logistics for the platform inventory process for those who applied.”[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded, “Announcing the names of those legally included in the residential units on areas of 100 square meters, 120 square meters, and 140 square meters will be announced in the near future.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 am