Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With Baghdad and Erbil reaching an “appropriate solution.” 70,000 signatures in Sulaymaniyah rejecti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With Baghdad and Erbil reaching an “appropriate solution.” 70,000 signatures in Sulaymaniyah rejecti Empty With Baghdad and Erbil reaching an “appropriate solution.” 70,000 signatures in Sulaymaniyah rejecti

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2024, 4:55 am

With Baghdad and Erbil reaching an “appropriate solution.” 70,000 signatures in Sulaymaniyah rejecting “My Account”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (April 3, 2024), member of the Protest Coordination Committee in Sulaymaniyah, Saman Ali, revealed that 70,000 signatures were collected for employees who refuse to settle their salaries in the “My Account” project.
    Ali said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that, “We were able to collect 70,000 signatures in Sulaymaniyah only, and we finished collecting the signatures, and they all reject the regional government’s account project.”
    He added, "Tomorrow we will go to Baghdad to present the signatures to the Iraqi government, and we will have a series of meetings with members of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, and we hope to have a meeting with the President of the Federal Court and the Minister of Finance to explain to them our categorical refusal to settle our salaries in an accounting project."
    The Kurdistan Regional Government revealed earlier that the My Account project is not a bank affiliated with the region, but rather an integrated financial project that will operate with the approval and knowledge of the President of the Iraqi Council of Ministers and the Central Bank of Iraq. It currently includes 5 banks and will be joined by 3 other banks approved by the Central Bank of Iraq, noting that The project provides 19 banking services, not just paying salaries.
    The project was launched a year ago and more than 220,000 employees were registered in it, according to what the regional government announced last March.
    Earlier today, Wednesday, the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that an appropriate solution had been reached with Baghdad regarding the issue of Kurdistan employee salaries, indicating that it would distribute March salaries before Eid al-Fitr.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:26 pm