Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Daash dying

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daash dying Empty Daash dying

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Oct 2014, 6:06 am

Daash dying

10/28/2014 0:00

Expectations of defeat in one month

BAGHDAD - Muhannad Abdul Wahab

The leader of the Supreme Council, Hamid Almala revealed three factors assigned to military operations and contributed to the collapse of the "Daash" guerrilla terrorist, is the international factor and the disintegration of the suitable environment and political detente, as security forces launched a large-scale military operation to purge the farm village and Baiji north of Tikrit from Alarhab.oukal Almala in statement the "morning": that the international factor shares besieged terrorist gangs across the broad international rallying against "Daash" military strikes against terrorist strongholds political and military by the international community and support. He said. "Openness of government and political change and the adoption of new methods through the positions and statements reassuring to all components and the pursuit of legislation important laws contributed cordoned off the impact of the terrorist gangs and content" He Almala that "environmental incubator did not get from these bands on nothing but destruction and collapse of infrastructure and the killing of her youth what stocks Ptbdl general climate in those areas against them." .otoqa Leader of the Supreme Council for the elimination of "Daash" fully within one month, based Ptoukath to moral support to the victories achieved by the security forces in the recent battles and clan support her and the crowd as well as the fragmentation of the popular elements "Daash" and the collapse of morale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:49 pm