Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist diagnoses 6,000 public and private job grades: a “black hole” in the 2024 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist diagnoses 6,000 public and private job grades: a “black hole” in the 2024 budget Empty An economist diagnoses 6,000 public and private job grades: a “black hole” in the 2024 budget

Post by Rocky Fri May 24, 2024 6:32 pm

An economist diagnoses 6,000 public and private job grades: a “black hole” in the 2024 budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday (May 24, 2024), economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi revealed the presence of more than 6,000 public and private job grades in the general budget for the year 2024, distributed between Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region, in what he described as a “black hole.”
    Al-Marsoumi said in a blog post on social networking sites, followed by “Baghdad Today,” that “special grades are another black hole in the 2024 general budget, as the number of special grades (senior A) and deputy minister and above reached 768 employees,” noting that “Kurdistan alone accounts for 329.” grade, i.e. 43% of the total special grades (Higher A).”
    He added, "While the Ministry of Foreign Affairs accounts for the largest share among the Iraqi ministries with 118 degrees, followed by higher education with 44 degrees."
    He continued, "The number of special grades (Higher B) with the rank of general manager reached 5,319 employees, as Kurdistan has 1,161 special grades (Higher B), or 22% of the total."
    He explained, "The Ministry of Education ranks first among the ministries with a score of 493, followed by Defense with a score of 414, and then the Interior with a score of 310."
    It is noteworthy that the Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, referred the schedules of the Federal General Budget Law 2024 to the Parliamentary Finance Committee.
    According to a document issued by the Council on the twenty-first of this month and obtained by “Baghdad Today”, “the Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohs Al-Mandalawi, announced the referral of the schedules of the Federal General Budget Law 2024 to the Parliamentary Finance Committee.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:25 am