Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Service Council: The 2024 budget tables do not include financial allocations for new job grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Service Council: The 2024 budget tables do not include financial allocations for new job grades Empty Service Council: The 2024 budget tables do not include financial allocations for new job grades

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2024, 4:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Service Council: The 2024 budget tables do not include financial allocations for new job grades[/size]

[size=45]The Federal Public Service Council confirmed that the 2024 budget tables do not include financial allocations for new job grades, while clarifying that the launch of a third batch to appoint degree holders and first-time graduates is subject to a decision from the Prime Minister.[/size]
    [size=45]The spokesman for the Federal Service Council, Saad Al-Lami, said, “The application form was launched for 31,418 job degrees to appoint top graduates and holders of advanced degrees, and it was closed on the 18th of last April.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Lami added, “If there is an increase in job grades from the above-mentioned number, we will submit a report to the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, and we will await the decision as to whether we can open the third phase of employment to collect data and information for the graduates of this year and even last year, who “They couldn’t get the code.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “the Federal Service Council presented proposals to create job degrees for those with specializations who do not hold advanced or first degrees,” stressing that “the issue is of interest to the Council of Ministers and Representatives, pending the completion of discussions and the provision of financial allocations.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Lami stated, “The budget tables for the year 2024 do not contain any financial allocations for new job grades, and the same is true for the coming year 2025.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 1:10 am