Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Parliamentary Opposition": Early elections are useless and serve the dominant parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Parliamentary Opposition": Early elections are useless and serve the dominant parties Empty "Parliamentary Opposition": Early elections are useless and serve the dominant parties

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:08 am

[size=35][size=35]"Parliamentary Opposition": Early elections are useless and serve the dominant parties[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-06-13 | 04:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Politics

The “Constructive Parliamentary Opposition” coalition, today, Thursday, considered the calls to hold early elections as “serving the interests of the dominant parties,” stressing that holding them less than a year ago is “useless.”

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The head of the coalition, [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/entity/86256488/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1 %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1/ar/]Amer Abdul Jabbar[/url], said in an interview with Al-Sumaria News, “There is a campaign led by some political parties to call for early elections,” pointing out that “calling for early elections from the logistical, administrative, and technical aspects requires, at the very least, that they be held one year from now.” ".

The head of the coalition added, “Holding early elections within months means that the electoral process will be confusing and does not serve the emerging and civil forces and independent representatives, but rather serves the dominant parties that win every election,” adding, “We do not support holding early elections within a period of less than year".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:03 am