Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary: 2014 budget will come to Parliament in the form of bonds

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary: 2014 budget will come to Parliament in the form of bonds Empty Parliamentary: 2014 budget will come to Parliament in the form of bonds

Post by wciappetta Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Agency eighth day
    • November 5, 2014, 16:49

• 89 Reading

Baghdad _ ((eighth day)) Revealed an MP for the Iraqi coalition forces Nahida Daini, Wednesday, that the draft budget law of 2014 will reach the end of the House of Representatives this month in the form of bonds, as pointed out to transform the budget allocations of the salary scale and grades to the 2015 budget.

And Daini said in an interview that "the 2014 budget will come to the House of Representatives at the end of this month in the form of the amounts that were paid by the government in the current year bonds, to approve the government and the institutions of state revenues," pointing out that "the 2014 budget free of investment projects, except for projects that have been agreed upon in advance. "

Daini added that "provisions have been converted from the 2014 budget year ladder of state employees and job grades and salaries of investment projects to the 2015 budget."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives failed in previous sessions and the current in the adoption of the general budget for 2014.

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary: 2014 budget will come to Parliament in the form of bonds Empty Re: Parliamentary: 2014 budget will come to Parliament in the form of bonds

Post by weslin3 Thu 06 Nov 2014, 8:30 am

Can't wrap this around my mind with the bonds... but if they get this 2015 done, that will be great.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:39 am