Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran warns its citizens against carrying these materials while entering Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran warns its citizens against carrying these materials while entering Iraq Empty Iran warns its citizens against carrying these materials while entering Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Aug 2024, 6:53 am

[rtl]Iran warns its citizens against carrying these materials while entering Iraq[/rtl]

Policy  ,  08/08/2024 10:44  Number of readings : 201 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the Iranian Anti-Narcotics Police, Brigadier General Iraj Kakund, confirmed that possession of codeine tablets and drugs in Iraq is a crime punishable by Iraqi law.

An Iranian press report quoted Brigadier General Kakond, during a joint meeting with the head of the Iraqi anti-narcotics police, Major General Ahmed Al-Zarkani, as saying, “Visitors should refrain from carrying codeine tablets and drugs at the border before they are seized in Iraq because they are classified as drugs in Iraq.”

Kakund pointed out that "any movement or circulation of drugs in Iraq is considered a crime and its perpetrators will be held accountable," adding that "it is forbidden to carry or transport some drugs that contain codeine to Iraq, and visitors must pay attention to these points during the Arbaeen visit period."

The report also quoted the Director General of Drug Affairs, Major General Ahmed Al-Zarkani, about Iraq’s readiness to deal with drug distributors, stressing that “in today’s meeting, various issues were discussed with anti-drug officials in Iran, the most important of which was discussion, education, and coordination to solve the problems that visitors may face.” During the fortieth.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 9:51 pm