Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian talks about an Iraqi port in the Red Sea.. These are the details

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian talks about an Iraqi port in the Red Sea.. These are the details Empty A parliamentarian talks about an Iraqi port in the Red Sea.. These are the details

Post by Rocky Today at 6:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentarian talks about an Iraqi port in the Red Sea.. These are the details[/size]
    • Today 13:24

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad ...
    Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Alaa Al-Haidari, commented today, Thursday, on the voices he described as "discordant" calling for proceeding with the Jordanian Basra-Aqaba pipeline project.
    Al-Haidari told Al-Maalouma Agency, "Iraq had a failed experience with Saudi Arabia during the former regime by extending a pipeline from Basra to Saudi Arabia via the Mu'ajiz port."
    He added, "The port of Mu'jiz cost the Iraqi state budget billions of dollars, noting that the port was confiscated by Saudi Arabia, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was unable to recover the port."
    Al-Mu'jiz Port is located on the Red Sea, south of the Saudi port of Yanbu. It was established during the 1980s with Iraqi funds and in agreement with Saudi Arabia, with a capacity of 1.6 million barrels per day.
    The port was established by extending a pipeline from Basra to the port, according to an agreement stipulating that Riyadh does not have the right to act without referring to Baghdad, as it is the owner of the investment right in it. End/25Q

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:12 pm