Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Treasury: Supporters of Al-Sudani’s Reform Agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Treasury: Supporters of Al-Sudani’s Reform Agenda Empty US Treasury: Supporters of Al-Sudani’s Reform Agenda

Post by Rocky Today at 5:09 am

US Treasury: Supporters of Al-Sudani’s Reform Agenda

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The US Treasury Department confirmed, on Tuesday, its support for Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani's reform agenda.
    The ministry said in a statement, seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", that "Deputy Secretary of the Treasury, Wali Adeyemo, met with Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly to discuss reforming the Iraqi banking sector, financial relations with the United States, and combating illicit financing."
    The statement added, "The Deputy Secretary of the Treasury congratulated Al-Sudani on the great progress Iraq has made in reforming the banking sector, which has led to expanding Iraq's international financial connectivity and increasing financial inclusion."
    According to the Treasury statement, Adeyemo affirmed “Treasury’s support for the Central Bank of Iraq and Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani’s reform agenda.”
    The Deputy Treasury Secretary praised the growth of the non-oil economy in Iraq by 6.0 percent, asking about "the steps the Prime Minister is taking to diversify the Iraqi economy from hydrocarbons," according to the US Treasury statement.
    Earlier on Tuesday, Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani received US Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo and a number of Treasury officials.

Views 263
    Added 09/24/2024 - 7:27 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 9:20 am