Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: al-Sadr Supporters demand Electoral Reform

jedi17
    jedi17

Video: al-Sadr Supporters demand Electoral Reform Empty Video: al-Sadr Supporters demand Electoral Reform

Post by jedi17 Thu 09 Feb 2017, 8:51 am

Video: al-Sadr Supporters demand Electoral Reform

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    February 9, 2017 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From AFP. Any opinions expressed are those of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the views of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    Hundreds of supporters of Iraqi cleric Moqtada al-Sadr demonstrate in Baghdad to demand electoral reform ahead of a planned provincial vote in September:

[url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraq-businessnews.com%2F2017%2F02%2F09%2Fvideo-al-sadr-supporters-demand-electoral-reform%2F&title=Video%3A al-Sadr Supporters demand Electoral Reform][/url]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:22 am