Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary reveal the release date the law of parties in parliament table

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary reveal the release date the law of parties in parliament table Empty Parliamentary reveal the release date the law of parties in parliament table

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 19 Feb 2015, 10:43 am

Parliamentary reveal the release date the law of parties in parliament table

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) Revealed the National Alliance MP Ibtisam al-Hilali, on Thursday, for the inclusion of the law of parties on the agenda of the House of Representatives agenda next week.

Hilali said in a statement ((eighth day)), that the "law of parties will be included on the agenda of the House of Representatives agenda next week, I read it in order to read it again, and then are collected notes given by the House of Representatives about the law."
    She added, "after the end of the second Alqroh are re-legal wording, and then prepare to vote in subsequent meetings."

The Cabinet had voted earlier in the law of parties, and sent it to the House for approval by the legislation and make it applicable law. (AA)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary reveal the release date the law of parties in parliament table Empty Re: Parliamentary reveal the release date the law of parties in parliament table

Post by weslin3 Thu 19 Feb 2015, 11:47 am

Just hope they follow through!

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:53 pm