Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for putting the budget on the dialogue table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for putting the budget on the dialogue table Empty Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for putting the budget on the dialogue table

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2023, 5:44 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for putting the budget on the dialogue table[/size]
    • Today 10:32

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Faisal Al-Naeli, confirmed, on Saturday, the inclusion of the 2023 budget on the agenda of the parliament sessions this week for the first reading, stressing that the House of Representatives needs 45 days to review and vote on the federal budget law for the year 2023.   
    Al-Naeli said in an interview with the information agency, that "there are preliminary observations on the draft as it depends on the three-year system," noting that "the deficit, which amounts to 64 trillion dinars, is very large and will be repeated for three consecutive years."

He added, "The budget was approved on the basis of a price of 70 dollars per barrel, which requires a comprehensive review of the 2023 budget, stressing that" the fiscal deficit is large, at about 64 trillion, and all details of the amounts and the doors for their disbursement will be reviewed for the purpose of reducing the deficit. 

And a member of the State of Law coalition, MP Muhammad Al-Sahyoud, had confirmed the inclusion of the draft budget law this week, indicating that the form and content of the budget necessitate delay in its presentation and discussion within the parliamentary committees. End / 25h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:08 am