Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy reveal the date 2017 budget allocations Exchange

Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary economy reveal the date 2017 budget allocations Exchange Empty Parliamentary economy reveal the date 2017 budget allocations Exchange

Post by Lobo Wed 28 Dec 2016, 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  28/12/2016 12:50 BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: 

According to the economic and investment commission in Parliament, on Wednesday, that the government are ready to launch a financial budget for 2017 within the next month of the new year, indicating that the ministries of agriculture and industry Sttzlma T_khasasathma by all ministries.  The Vice-Chairman of the Committee Harith al-Harthy for "tomorrow's Press," that "the federal government is ready to exchange the financial budget for the next month and without delay," adding that "the 2017 budget disbursement mechanisms will not face any problems or obstacles." He said Al-Harthy, saying that "the ministries of agriculture and industry Sttzlma financial T_khasasathma by all government institutions," pointing out that "the government has a good experience in the past years, through the development of austerity plans and take some action to address the economic problems."  He added that "after the complete liberation of the usurped territories before Daesh Ascon there is a new phase, a phase of Iraq build a better," likely that "oil prices at this stage of the economic situation will improve."  The committee said ages and services in Parliament last month that, the country will not see the reconstruction and the construction and rehabilitation of infrastructure during the year 2017 projects, noting that the next year will improve services in Dhi Qar and Basra, Maysan, Wasit province, being the provinces producing oil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:28 am