Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in  Empty the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in

Post by wciappetta Fri 06 Mar 2015, 7:25 am

Go get'em boys...

Media popular crowd: the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in Tikrit 
    and science

History of edits:: 6/3/2015 twelve thirty-eight 

{Salahuddin: Euphrates News} intelligence revealed the popular crowd, Friday, for the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul for treatment because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in Tikrit and science.

According flags crowd told {Euphrates News} Today "intelligence crowd said some wounded Daash moved to Mosul for treatment because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in Tikrit and science goodness of religion, after the blows directed at them by the security forces and the heroes of the popular crowd." managed intelligence popular crowd , earlier in the day, monitoring Aktdad Tikrit Hospital, science-wounded and dead Daash Alarhabiy.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in  Empty Re: the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in

Post by fonz1951 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:05 am

wonder how long before tikrit is no longer controlled by isis, i think it will be over pretty quick.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in  Empty Re: the transfer of some wounded Daash to Mosul because of the fear of the fall of their stronghold in

Post by zimi31 Fri 06 Mar 2015, 10:40 am

fonz1951 wrote:wonder how long before tikrit is no longer controlled by isis, i think it will be over pretty quick.

Could be, only problem the assault is being led by Iran along with Iraqi's. Our leader thinks he can wish things away. Just a stronger foothold for Iran and look out Sunni's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 9:12 am