Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance outweigh the stability of the dinar against the dollar

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Parliamentary Finance outweigh the stability of the dinar against the dollar Empty Parliamentary Finance outweigh the stability of the dinar against the dollar

Post by Bama Diva Mon 06 Apr 2015, 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]r a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

April 6, 2015

Parliamentary Finance Committee, suggested Monday, the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar over the next few days, while attributed the fluctuation of the value of the national currency to the Central Bank procedures and speculations of some companies in the market.

A member of the committee MP Abdul Qader Mohammed in a press statement seen by news agency Buratha that his committee "hosted the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords and discussed with him the reasons for decline in the dinar exchange rate against the dollar," he said, adding that "the relationship Commission promised to take new mechanisms to limit the decline in the exchange rate of dinar against the dollar. "

"The new measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq to keep hard currency and the reduction of smuggled abroad, in addition to speculate some companies to mediate (banking) in the market led to the decline of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar," likely "the return of the dinar exchange rate to normal and stability on the price demanded by the Central. "

And witnessing the Iraqi dinar exchange rate during the last period significantly reduced its rate against foreign currencies, where the price reached in 1280 dinars to the dollar after the 1170 dinars per dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:49 pm