Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
beverly508
Proven
6 posters

Expert (time): We expect improved financial dealings central lifting dollar sales

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Expert (time): We expect improved financial dealings central lifting dollar sales Empty Expert (time): We expect improved financial dealings central lifting dollar sales

Post by Proven Wed 20 May 2015, 10:06 am

Economic Development Train is Coming!

Expert (time): We expect improved financial dealings central lifting dollar sales

– May 19, 2015

Weights emphasize flexibility in the launch of loans banks

BAGHDAD - just Kazem

Iraqi Central Bank to raise the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers, and fired amount trillion dinars for private banks to finance projects loans, while praised economist these procedures, which aims to abolish the central bank auction and liberalization of banks in granting loans.

He said economic expert Essam Mahouelle (time ) yesterday that the (central bank raised the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers and the development of measures to address the situation of some private banks that suffer a shortage of liquidity and launch trillion dinars for private banks to finance projects loans are good measures aimed to abolish the central auction for dollars if the merchant will not return to the bank in dealings but will go directly to the marketing centers and will have greater freedom in trade and break the routine in the financial transfers).

He added that he (as the bank reduced the cash reserve whenever helped banks and encouraged them to launch loans and to clarify the last that banks put up the dollar, accompanied by a shortage of financial liquidity lead to a scarcity of credit, but if it is to reduce the reserve and pay to the market and of the amount trillion dinars, the liquidity will increase and thus will increase with it financial loans from banks and banks) Mahouelle He explained that (the next term will see a rise in the number of projects and loan values ​​and the local economy will see a quantum leap restore the Iraqi economy and prestige of the local currency).

The central bank has decided in a statement yesterday (during the meeting of the Board of Directors of the bank increase the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers and reducing the length of time for the implementation of foreign remittances).

He added that he (also decided to put the necessary measures to remedy the situation of some private banks and experiencing a shortage of liquidity in order to ensure treatment of their positions).

The bank said in the statement that (during the Council decided to approve the central bank's board meeting on the launch of the amount trillion dinars for private banks to finance small and medium enterprises loans to citizens and approve their own controls).

He pointed out that he (also decided to approve the organization of the work instructions guarantee bank loans and companies directly economist Majid Mohammed Hassan Suri as a member of the Council of the Central Bank of Iraq, a representative of the management of private banks after obtaining the approvals).

To that discussed the Deputy Prime Minister and Chairman of the Supreme Economic Committee example, has typically Nuri Shaways with the Central Bank and its implications for monetary policy, fiscal policy.

Said a statement received (time) yesterday that (Shaways sponsored a seminar on fiscal policy and its impact on monetary policy in the investment development center in the presence of Governor of the Central Bank and a number of members of the House of Representatives and government officials, businessmen and principals government and private banks and gave the word which he addressed the role of the Supreme Economic Committee as well as general government policy in support of the private sector).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Expert (time): We expect improved financial dealings central lifting dollar sales Empty Re: Expert (time): We expect improved financial dealings central lifting dollar sales

Post by Proven Wed 20 May 2015, 10:12 am

Ties to these posts and articles:

The central bank lifted the daily sales of the dollar

Cabinet decides to provide liquidity to banks eligibility "discreet"

Iraqi Central Bank lends banks $ 5 billion at the request of Parliament

Investment Development Center will hold a seminar to discuss financial crisis

Abadi to activate the economic side in the provinces

beverly508
    beverly508
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Expert (time): We expect improved financial dealings central lifting dollar sales Empty Re: Expert (time): We expect improved financial dealings central lifting dollar sales

Post by beverly508 Wed 20 May 2015, 10:14 am

thanks proven!!!
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Wed 20 May 2015, 12:23 pm

Proven, you are a STAR!
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 20 May 2015, 12:44 pm

chouchou wrote:Proven, you are a STAR!

Matthew 5:16

In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

I am just helping all the people on this path pass the second test of the parable of the sower.  The third test is coming for all in this investment.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 20 May 2015, 4:15 pm

So Proven, dare I ask, no feet to the fire: what is your timeframe for the rv?
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 20 May 2015, 5:55 pm

mochasmom wrote:So Proven, dare I ask, no feet to the fire: what is your timeframe for the rv?

I don't have any confidential sources other than the Duck.  

In my opinion, the RV is event driven, not time driven.  It will be the natural probable consequences of events.  Just like the drive for economic development due to the lack of revenue.  I am watching various events as part of what I think is important to this investment.  

I believe the RV will be in 2 stages.  

The first will occur in Iraq.  Monetary reform will coincide with economic reform.  Anything on these two events are important.

Notice in the above article, they plan on stopping the currency auction, completely.  De-dollarization, no more dollars.  Could it be they will get too many from investors?  This is the plan.  Could only mean significant demand for dinars.  

I see the case for both a float up and an instantaneous peg higher.  I don't have an opinion, because either way is fine with me.  

From Saleh's statement, it looks like once they take out ISIS, they will be ready to rebuild.  ISIS is a bunch of thugs with guns, and against a real army they will fold just like in Tikirk.  

I am also looking for word on the amendments to the Investment law of 2006.  Notice how they moved real quick to get this to a vote, then at the point of the final vote, everything went quiet.  I think this has to do with the time schedule of the CBI reducing the money supply or the neutralization of ISIS.  

Now that the provinces have taken over development, I am looking for more public pressure to demand services and jobs.  They can't let only the politicians to get rich from oil.  They have to share the wealth or the people will revolt.  

I don't follow the non-sense about the 50,000 or 100,000 dinar notes.  It does not solve Iraq's unemployment problems.  Why do it, if they are going to pull these notes once the dinar rises in value with economic development.  Even if these notes become a reality, I don't won't waste time following it.  Dis-informations agent love to put this out to throw off speculators.  

The second stage will occur when this worldwide deflationary cycle comes to a head.  As I have speculated, a liquidity crisis will lead to a credit crisis, then a banking crisis.  Following the 1931/1932 pattern.  The solution will be the devaluation of the dollar and breaking the currency pegs such as the dinar and the yuan.  A friend of mine calls this economic dislocation a fancy word for trouble.  This second stage could occur at the same time as the first.  Both are progressing if you are watching.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 20 May 2015, 6:49 pm

So could happen quickly, simultaneously with each other in these phases? Maybe like an orchestra getting in tune?
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 20 May 2015, 6:58 pm

Yes that third reading of the investment law is a puzzler...and hoping like Ward said, RV before all the laws are finished...thank you for your reply!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 20 May 2015, 7:06 pm

I don't follow the non-sense about the 50,000 or 100,000 dinar notes.  It does not solve Iraq's unemployment problems.  Why do it, if they are going to pull these notes once the dinar rises in value with economic development.  Even if these notes become a reality, I don't won't waste time following it.  Dis-informations agent love to put this out to throw off speculators. 
    Well I see it as a sign for trade as have been saying. Once they take in all the 1000-25000 notes and destroy them as they have said, they have to have a tally for them. I see the 50000 and 100000 notes as that, just like the 100000.00 bill and gold the US uses to trade with. lol, you think the Chinese have a skyscraper full of $20's....Hey, just my guess if they do surface.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:33 am