Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
sassy
Lobo
mbryan
7 posters

First full year in new venture

mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

1 - First full year in new venture - Page 4 Empty First full year in new venture

Post by mbryan Sat 03 Oct 2015, 9:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Our first full year in new business we have worked labor wise on the jobs of 60 full days. We have netted 97,000 in job money and another 4200.00 in bonus money. Have made sales director. Our group of people we are helping is growing. We are going to a couple new levels this year. Our goal is 500,000 this year. If you know of any one thats wants to make some good money honestly we are here to help. We wish everyone the best next year! Come join us we are willing help anyone that is serious                                                                 Thanks Mike and Becky
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

1 - First full year in new venture - Page 4 Empty Re: First full year in new venture

Post by mbryan Mon 19 Oct 2015, 6:48 am

In the good book I read it says to be uplifting not a destroyer to be a helper not a hinderence to be caring not judge mental your words of blood and dying on the cross I do not hear for your actions speak louder
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

1 - First full year in new venture - Page 4 Empty Re: First full year in new venture

Post by Franky Mon 19 Oct 2015, 8:24 am

and they STILL killed him! sometimes even though a person opens up his heart and gives all as a friend doing their very best, people will take advantage of them for THEIR own gain!! and then to justify their actions .... act like themselves did NOTHING wrong! "I challenge ANYONE to come get to know me! I make many mistakes no doubt! but one thing I can say, I gave you all my whole HEART!!!
    I like you have moved ON! I have many good things in my life! and have a opportunity to share with others! after THAT experience I wanted believe EVERYONE was evil! but as we where lead by the hand through.... OUR Journey, WE were showed THAT to be a lie.... that the negative forces that BE,,,, wanted us to believe there was NO hope! Like you have said.... there ARE many many people out there that are truly looking for a better way of life! and it is SO rewarding to run into them along the way....
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Mon 18 Apr 2016, 8:56 pm

1 - First full year in new venture - Page 4 Img_0010
    1 - First full year in new venture - Page 4 11910611
    1 - First full year in new venture - Page 4 Img_0211
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:34 pm

Job well done buddy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm