Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: think of the application of compulsory savings on staff earning millions

Sarisus
    Sarisus
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Finance: think of the application of compulsory savings on staff earning millions Empty Finance: think of the application of compulsory savings on staff earning millions

Post by Sarisus Wed 14 Oct 2015, 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10/14/2015

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Finance, on Wednesday, he was considering the inclusion of savings forced to pay "some staff" to counter the financial crisis experienced by the country plan, noting that the decision may include employees who exceed their salaries million dinars. 

The agent said the Ministry of Finance Fadel Prophet for "tomorrow Press" , "The Ministry of Finance monitors the global market, including the oil markets, the fact that Iraq relies heavily on sales of oil to meet the financial needs of the salaries of the staff, but given the decline in oil prices, the government began considering solutions to address them." He said the Prophet that "one of the solutions is compulsory savings on some of the employees' salaries, especially working in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and staff of the House of Representatives Independent and other bodies like the Office of the elections and others who applied beyond their salaries million dinars. 

"He continued that" the savings will not include the owners of the minimum salary, as he will be in accordance with the plans and well thought out mechanisms so as not to affect the employee's income or market, in addition to these experiences and plans in place in many countries, and interface financial crises this Kozmtna. "The Ministry of Finance Posted on 15 September 2015, the draft budget for fiscal 2016, which estimated the B84 trillion dinars law, indicating they are prepared to sell a barrel of oil price of $ to 45, with an average export of 3.6 million barrels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:02 am