Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We need 30 days to approve the 2016 budget

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance:  We need 30 days to approve the 2016 budget  Empty Parliamentary Finance: We need 30 days to approve the 2016 budget

Post by lonelyintexas Mon 19 Oct 2015, 10:46 am

Parliamentary Finance:  We need 30 days to approve the 2016 budget

02:44: 10/19/2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Khandan - The parliamentary Finance Committee, the House of Representatives needs a month to finalize the federal and approve the budget discussions before the end of the current legislative term. The committee member said Abdul Qader Mohammed, he said that "the Committee needed to 3 weeks for the completion of discussions the federal budget for 2016 and a week of law to be put in House of Representatives for a vote, "adding that" the Council end of approving the budget within one month after receiving him that there were no major objections."explained Mohammed that" the figures contained in the budget bill after lowering the draft figures by the Council of Ministers is acceptable and appropriate to the current situation the selling prices of oil in the world markets. "The cabinet approved on Sunday, the federal budget for 2016 project at $ 106 trillion Iraqi dinars, the equivalent (90.9 billion) and a deficit of 23 trillion dinars, the equivalent of ($ 19.7 billion). (IMN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    There was another article I posted this morning about the National Oil Company.  Let's hope with that additional oil and prices staying up above the 45.00 they have set in their 2016 budget.  They can  make up the deficit and move forward.  
    Thanks
    LIT
    yes

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:26 pm