Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economic demands closing statements for prior years before voting on the budget, 2

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The parliamentary economic demands closing statements for prior years before voting on the budget, 2 Empty The parliamentary economic demands closing statements for prior years before voting on the budget, 2

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 29 Oct 2015, 4:05 pm

The parliamentary economic demands closing statements for prior years before voting on the budget, 2016

Thursday 29 January 2015 | 04:49 pm  

Baghdad/... The Commission emphasized the economy, investment representative, Wednesday, on the need to send the Iraqi Government budget outcome data prior to the adoption of the budget in 2016.

She said Committee member Nora albegari for "Iraq News", "non-receipt of final accounts to the Government during the past years, leading to the continuing imbalance in the public budgets", stating that "the final data necessary to approve the federal budget to brief deputies on how to disburse the money.

Albegari blamed "Cabinet responsibility not to send final statements of previous budgets", explaining that "Parliament is not known in the conduct of State funds in the event that the final data transmission."

It is expected that the budget for the year 2016 arrives within the next few days to the House for discussion, after the Cabinet approved it last week. Ended 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am not sure but I think they last year they were reviewing was 2014.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:20 am