Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq borrow from the World Bank for the reconstruction of the liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq borrow from the World Bank for the reconstruction of the liberated areas Empty Iraq borrow from the World Bank for the reconstruction of the liberated areas

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jan 2016, 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Monday 11-01-2016 | 2:11:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ramadi restored after al-Daash h d
    Twilight News / Search Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari on Monday with Robert existence the World Bank representative in Iraq, private loans for the reconstruction of the liberated areas.
    A statement by the Iraqi financial Lord of Twilight News, that during the meeting, they discussed cooperation between the government and the World Bank and to discuss procedures for the loans provided by the Bank of Iraq, which include loan reconstruction and rehabilitation of the liberated areas of terrorism Daash and to provide assistance in key sectors and vital to achieve stability and to ensure the return of displaced persons and displaced relations , and includes a second loan financing of development policy to support the 2016 budget.
    The volume of World Bank loans to Iraq billion for 2015 and $ 900 million were distributed among the ages, gas and infrastructure projects and the reconstruction of the liberated areas of Daash terrorist organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:26 pm