Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Rafidain Bank announced the issuance of the smart card to the staff of the secretariat of Baghdad

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Rafidain Bank announced the issuance of the smart card to the staff of the secretariat of Baghdad	 Empty Rafidain Bank announced the issuance of the smart card to the staff of the secretariat of Baghdad

Post by day dreamer Sat 05 Dec 2015, 8:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=18]December 5, 2015

[/size]

[size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Rafidain Bank announced on Saturday, the smart card issued to the staff of the secretariat of Baghdad to receive their monthly salaries instead of the manual cash.
    The general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani said in a statement seen by the agency, "our economy" news that "the bank and in coordination with the global smart card proceeded to grant the card to the staff of the secretariat of Baghdad who will receive their salaries in wherever they are and without obstacles or problems as well as the preservation of state funds their vulnerability to theft by weak people. "
    He pointed out, "it was the completion of nearly half of the staff of the Secretariat and the coming days will witness the completion of this entire process."
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Rafidain Bank announced the issuance of the smart card to the staff of the secretariat of Baghdad	 Empty Re: Rafidain Bank announced the issuance of the smart card to the staff of the secretariat of Baghdad

Post by Lobo Sat 05 Dec 2015, 12:36 pm

Fantastic news, finally the cards are being issued, they are to be used globally - PRAY, THE RV IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER - taxes and customs and tariffs to be in place the middle of this month.  Looking good.

Dance banna2 banna3 drunk

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:34 pm