The 10 ways Obama has actively sought to destroy America
Friday, December 25, 2015 by: J. D. Heyes
(NaturalNews) Most Americans don't want to believe they could elect a president who would actively seek to undermine the country and destroy many of our fundamental institutions, but after nearly seven years of onetime community organizer Barack Hussein Obama as president, millions of voters are convinced that he came to office specifically with an agenda to take the United States down several notches.
In fact, many Americans believe that Obama even admitted as much, albeit in a cryptic sort of way, when he declared just five days before the November 2008 election that he wanted to "fundamentally transform" the country (see here).
Was that just "in the moment" electioneering? Let's take a closer look at Obama and his record, and see if he has pursued policies and legislation that have made America stronger or weaker.
1. Obamacare. This one piece of legislation has essentially upended the entire health industry, and there is just no arguing it or denying it. But this "reform" law did not deliver any of what Obama promised – universal coverage, lower annual deductibles, lower monthly premiums (even the newly covered and currently subsidized enrollees have to pay something whereas before, when they were uninsured, they paid nothing), and lower overall healthcare costs. What's more, the healthcare industry and American consumers hate it and would like to see it repealed, but that isn't resonating with a tone-deaf, ideologically driven president.
2. Unlimited immigration. Beginning shortly after he won reelection, Obama issued an unconstitutional executive order – an action he claimed repeatedly prior to the election that he had no authority to do. What makes this harmful? Mass immigration of poor, uneducated third-world people who come into the U.S. not to assimilate with our culture but to keep their own and demand that U.S. taxpayers subsidize them.
Now, despite the fact that prior to the election the federal courts repeatedly upheld an injunction against the president's policy, the White House hasn't changed it's policy one iota. Deportations of illegal immigrants under the policy have been dramatically reduced, even as scores more pour across the Southwest border, and the number of Border Patrol agents is decreasing.
Does this sound like a man who is serious about preserving the integrity of American sovereignty and culture?
3. Not serious about terrorism. Obama talks a good game when it comes to lecturing the American people (and Republicans) about his so-called "strategy" to defeat ISIS, which he keeps saying is working, but which top military officials have condemned as ineffectual and rudderless?
After terrorist attacks such as those in Paris, any U.S. president who does not double down on efforts to eliminate the entity responsible – especially when the same group is known to have a presence in the United States, is not serious about protecting his countrymen and, in fact, may even be inviting harm upon them. Say what you will about the Bush Administration, but in the aftermath of 9/11 the president and Congress created the Department of Homeland Security, beefed up border security and ramped up intelligence collection, even to the point of illegality, ostensibly so that there would be no follow-on attacks.
4. Fomenting racial tension. Obama does all that he can to divide the country along racial lines, most notably by taking the very unprecedented and un-presidential step of commenting publicly on local cases that have a racial element – that is, local cases he can use to exploit his narrative that America has made no progress on matters of race (here, here and here).
In fact, have you ever heard Obama say anything complimentary about his own country – that Americans are, by and large, wonderful, giving, honest, open and accepting people; that our country, like other countries, has some warts but that we as a nation have done all we can passing laws and constitutional amendments to right the wrongs of the past; that we are an "indispensible nation" that protects more than half the planet from tyranny, death and destruction?
Shouldn't a U.S. president feel these things? Shouldn't he be proud to be the leader of such a country?
Obama clearly is not. His dour demeanor, his incessant criticism, his petulant lecturing of political opponents, his hands-off approach to national security and his background as a communist/Marxist ideologue all add up to one of the most loathsome presidents, if not the most loathsome, in our history.
"I think the question is why is he so angry at America? I don't think there's much question that he does not wish America well. He has a real, strong hatred of America," economist Ben Stein said on Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg Show.
5. Debt. During his first campaign, Obama chastised President George W. Bush for adding $4 trillion to the national debt, calling it "unpatriotic" and "irresponsible." But he has added more than twice that amount since taking office – worsening the debt burden on our children and grandchildren, which he claimed to care about seven years ago.
6. The Constitution. Obama, Mr. "Constitutional Law Professor," has been a bigger enemy of our founding document than any president in history, something that has even been pointed out by liberal law Prof. Jonathan Turley.
7. Military madness. Presidents past have often used the military as a test bed of social experimentation, and successfully. But Obama is pushing social experimentation to an unprecedented level – one that experts believe will ultimately have lasting damage, such as permitting people to serve who have no idea what sex they really are, and allowing women to serve in combat roles despite increases in injuries and mental health issues.
8. Packing the federal courts. Obama is "packing" the Federal Court for the D.C. Circuit with activist, like-minded judges because that is the federal circuit that hears and decides legal challenges to rules and regulations issued by the federal bureaucracy. And he wants those rules to remain in place long after he is gone.
9. Permanent economic damage. Obama has issued more expensive regulations than virtually any president before him, including those associated with Obamacare and, most recently, tens of billions in new costs from burdensome and expensive EPA regulations. A packed D.C. Circuit is likely to rule against states that are suing to get these rules tossed.
10. Permanent changes to society. Obama's importation of third-world poor and Middle Eastern "refugees" will change the face of the country, culturally, in dangerous ways not yet identified.
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/052427_Obama_America_fundamental_transformation.html#ixzz3vT4OGPwa