Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More earthquakes strike California and Oklahoma

Lobo
    Lobo

More earthquakes strike California and Oklahoma Empty More earthquakes strike California and Oklahoma

Post by Lobo Wed 30 Dec 2015, 2:16 pm

More earthquakes strike California and Oklahoma

by The Extinction Protocol

December 2015 – CALIFORNIA - A moderate earthquake shook an inland area of Southern California near San Bernardino on Tuesday night, giving a start to thousands across a heavily populated area with more than one person comparing it to a rumbling big rig. There were no immediate reports of damages or injuries, however. The U.S. Geological Survey says in a preliminary report that the magnitude-4.4 quake hit in foothills northwest of San Bernardino about 5:38 p.m. at a depth of about three miles, a report from the U.S. Geological Survey said. Aftershocks of magnitude 3.8 and 3.2 came minutes later, and dozens of tiny aftershocks followed in the next few hours. People reported feeling the earthquake throughout the suburbs east of Los Angeles, which is about 50 miles southwest of the epicenter.
    Brenda Torres, 24, a waitress at Papa Tony's Diner in San Bernardino said customers were a bit shook up but kept calm. Nothing in the restaurant rattled or broke and the quake was so short there wasn't even time to take cover under a table. “At first I thought it was a semi-truck that had hit the building or something,” Torres said. Laura Melgoza, 23, a college student and cashier at WaBa Grill in San Bernardino, said she and her co-workers headed toward the front of the building as the restaurant shook. “I was just panicking,” she said. “It was the biggest one that I've felt.” Tim Franke, a dispatch supervisor with the San Bernardino County Fire Department communication center, said there were no reports of damage or injuries, but the shaking was felt “numerous times” at the department.
    “It was like a big truck was coming in,” Franke said. Police in the area also said they had no reports of problems from the quake. The quake came near the intersection of the San Jacinto, San Andreas and Cucamonga faults, three of the largest in Southern California, but it was too small to determine which fault was responsible, the USGS said. There have been nine earthquakes above magnitude-4 In the general area in the last 10 years. “There's nothing particularly different about it that we can see at this point,” Lucy Jones, a USGS seismologist, told KNBC-TV. Traditionally earthquakes of this size are a monthly occurrence in Southern California, but “it's been quieter for the last few years,” Jones said. There is a 5 percent chance that the quake, or any quake, is a precursor of something bigger, Jones said. –ABC News

Oklahoma rattled by several quakes: The Edmond area has been rocked all day by several earthquakes, including one magnitude 4.3, according to the U.S. Geological. The first powerful earthquake rattled many Oklahomans out of bed early Tuesday morning. The USGS reports a 4.3 earthquake hit near Midwest Boulevard and Covell Road at 5:39 a.m. Surveillance video from a Subway store near the epicenter shows light fixtures swaying back and forth, dusty flying off the walls and the main display case shaking.
    An Edmond spokesperson says right after the quake hit, 4,400 customers in east Edmond were without power. Power was restored an hour-and-a-half later. Damage was seen inside several homes and stores. “It's the loudest one we've heard and felt, of all the earthquakes,” Drew Sterkel, owner of Drew's Wine and Spirits, said. Sterkel feared the worst, owning a store consisting mostly of shelves and glass bottles, but it wasn't as bad as he expected. –OKC Fox
    The Extinction Protocol | December 30, 2015 at 5:35 am |

Categories: Civilizations unraveling, Dormant fault activation, Earth Changes, Earth Watch, Earthquake Omens?, High-risk potential hazard zone, Infrastructure collapse, Potential Earthchange hotspot, Prophecies referenced, Seismic tremors, Signs of Magnetic Field weakening, Time - Event Acceleration | URL: http://wp.me/p1eYXc-b2r

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:24 pm