Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament confirms: I do not fear for their 2016 salaries and mandatory vacations for employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament confirms: I do not fear for their 2016 salaries and mandatory vacations for employees Empty Parliament confirms: I do not fear for their 2016 salaries and mandatory vacations for employees

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jan 2016, 10:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliament confirms: I do not fear for their 2016 salaries and mandatory vacations for employees

BAGHDAD / Mohammad 
    Sabah 

1/4/16

Assured the House of Representatives, yesterday, the Iraqi government's ability to pay its employees during 2016, denying reports that government efforts to cut salaries or grant staff compulsory leave. 
    He stressed deputies, of various committees, on Iraq's ability to overcome the financial crisis during the current year, particularly with regard to the payment of salary, if he is able to end the challenge of Daash which accounts for a large proportion of the budget in 2016.

He revealed the House of Representatives for the formation of the three presidencies economic commission to study the government objections to items added by the Parliament on the draft budget. 
    The voice of the House of Representatives, in December 16 last, a majority of those present on the draft budget for fiscal 2016 worth in excess of 105 trillion dinars law, and a deficit of more than 24 trillion dinars. 
    Revealed (range), the end of last month, about the efforts of the Government of Abadi appeal by 10 Addition of the Finance Committee in the Parliament on the budget in 2016 without her knowledge items. 
    In this context, says MP Razak Mahabs, a member of the Committee on Energy parliamentary, that "increase production oil sector will be capable of reducing the developments in the current budget deficit as well as to overcome hardship and financial crisis facing the Iraqi government. " 
    confirms Mahabs, he told the (range), that "the employees' salaries, through 2016, will be locked and no fear from this financial crisis suffocating because of the potential increase in the oil, "denying" the existence of a deficit or intention by the government to give staff compulsory leave and reduce their salaries. 
    "Attention is a member of the Energy Committee that" the budget year 2016 ensured the presence of the employees' salaries in full without any significant change, delay or reduce " adding that "the economic crisis is a global crisis does not belong to Iraq alone." But Mahabs see that "Iraq is heavily influenced in this crisis because of the large for its dependence on oil, which landed prices." 
    He revealed member bloc coalition of state law for "the formation of the three presidencies economic committee in order to provide solutions to the government for the advancement of the Iraqi economy." 
    The three presidencies met the week the past and agreed to form an economic committee to study and mitigate the effects of the economic crisis. 
    He Mahabs saying "this committee will begin studying the economic situation of Iraq in order to develop appropriate solutions to get out of financial crisis." 
    Parliamentary Finance Committee, says that "economic committee", aimed at the study of the government's objections on the amendments which reward the House of Representatives on the budget bill., says MP pros Hamadoun, a member of the parliamentary committee, said that "this committee will provide a thorough study on the reality of the economic crisis experienced by Iraq with possible solutions to get out of this distress we are experiencing." said Hamadoun, in an interview with the (range), "our committee has not yet looked at the details of this committee, and when it will start its work, and what is the vision to be provided", but acknowledged that the country would face a "difficult economic situation this year." On the other hand it expresses (Forces Union) optimism about the ability of Iraq to ensure payment of salary of employees during 2016 "successfully without any problem", but believed that Iraq would face a real crisis in early 2017. He says MP Abdel Azim and Healing (range), that "the continued deterioration of oil prices, with delayed decisiveness with Daash, will make the government Iraqi in trouble great economic crisis we will see the beginning of the last months of this year and Taatdd to next year. "He pointed Healing that" a large part of the budget goes to support the military effort to liberate areas of Daash, "adding that in the event of defeat Daash, during the current year , we will emerge from the difficult economic crisis.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:09 am