Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bitter melon: the financial standing barrier to resettlement of government salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bitter melon: the financial standing barrier to resettlement of government salaries Empty Bitter melon: the financial standing barrier to resettlement of government salaries

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jan 2016, 4:08 am

[ltr]Bitter melon: the financial standing barrier to resettlement of government salaries[/ltr]

Since 01.14.2016 at 12:50 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Association of Iraqi private banks and depositary Nuri al-Handal, Thursday, resented the banking sector of the Ministry of Finance deal with the private banking sector through hinder the development of the relationship between the private banks, the government and the non-application of the Committee on Economic Affairs decisions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Handal said in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, that "the Ministry of Finance is a barrier that stands in the issue of resettlement of government salaries It is unreasonable for the government to be treated for the non-confidence in the banks sector and take all banks lost in two banks, or three."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Iraqi Association of private banks that "what has been achieved from the decisions of the conference Banking exceeded the 50 and this great achievement under these special circumstances, what regards the application of the measures package the section on the development of the financial and banking sector", stressing "the importance of small and medium-sized loans of its own creation of jobs and reduce the unemployment rate, which is exacerbated day by day praising the role of the central bank in the launch of small and medium-loan initiative one and a half trillion dinars. " It ended 29 quarters e[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:06 pm