Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
wciappetta
csd9013
notazbad2000
7 posters

Talabani’s health constantly improving, says source

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Talabani’s health constantly improving, says source  Empty Talabani’s health constantly improving, says source

Post by notazbad2000 Sat 30 Mar 2013, 6:56 am

Talabani’s health constantly improving, says source

Added by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on March 30, 2013.
    Saved under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -Reliable diplomatic source revealed that “The Iraqi President, Jalal Talabani’s health is continuously improving.”
    The source stated to Iraqi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]“Talabani’s health condition is constantly improving but slowly, and he starts to utter simple words.”
    “The visits to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on his heath are not allowed but for his family,” he added.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

csd9013
    csd9013

Talabani’s health constantly improving, says source  Empty Re: Talabani’s health constantly improving, says source

Post by csd9013 Sat 30 Mar 2013, 7:12 am

Thank you, Rocky, for posting this. However, it does not sound good to me. If he has paralisis so that it affects his speech, maybe his hand is affected or his mind? Wonder why they haven't replaced him?
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Talabani’s health constantly improving, says source  Empty Re: Talabani’s health constantly improving, says source

Post by wciappetta Sat 30 Mar 2013, 7:15 am

It doesn't look to me that he can function in his Presidential role any longer ... At least Iraq has the mechanism in place allowing the VP to assume the Presidential duties, which was clearly observed when the VP Khudair al-Khuzayi approved the budget. Thus we are in good shape moving forward ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Sat 30 Mar 2013, 7:19 am

I had forgot about the VP. I think Talabani is worse off than we were originally led to believe.

wciappetta wrote:It doesn't look to me that he can function in his Presidential role any longer ... At least Iraq has the mechanism in place allowing the VP to assume the Presidential duties, which was clearly observed when the VP Khudair al-Khuzayi approved the budget. Thus we are in good shape moving forward ....
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 30 Mar 2013, 8:33 am

I agree, uttering simple words...he has a long way to go, but as Ward said, they have his backup ready to go...
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sat 30 Mar 2013, 8:59 am

wciappetta wrote:It doesn't look to me that he can function in his Presidential role any longer ... At least Iraq has the mechanism in place allowing the VP to assume the Presidential duties, which was clearly observed when the VP Khudair al-Khuzayi approved the budget. Thus we are in good shape moving forward ....

It appears that he's a lot worse off than we originally heard..sad! Such a likable man. Glad that we are OK, hope that he recovers enough to be able to enjoy some quality of life!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 30 Mar 2013, 9:02 am

Then that would kill all that was thought on Decemeber the 18th. The VP could of done that too if, were TRUE and/or, it was READY!

OS: Isn't the VP Hashemi, the one in hiding, that they want to hang?
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 30 Mar 2013, 9:08 am

Well they had three VP's and this is the one who remains....But I think they were holding out for Talibanis return yet clearly they are running out of time now and even if they wanted to they cannot wait any longer ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 30 Mar 2013, 9:56 am

But the border issue was not yet resolved in Dec/Jan....so to me that was the reason...right...and the 9 agreements...need to be signed...
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 30 Mar 2013, 11:57 am

I'm not sure but it definitely became the issue ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:34 am