Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi refugees are returning to their homes from Germany

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi refugees are returning to their homes from Germany Empty Iraqi refugees are returning to their homes from Germany

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:44 am

[size=30]Iraqi refugees are returning to their homes from Germany[/size]
    1/22/16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction / follow-up 
    Iraqi Arabs deported to Germany to seek asylum, their disappointment and their desire by reference to the homeland, Aazin reason for the difficulty of their situation and not to their satisfaction, while praised Iraqi Airways that have shown to help them and provided them with tickets at reasonable prices.

The German media reports, said that "dozens of Iraqis who have entered Germany in the months preceding application for asylum are disappointed after they arrived before through smuggling," adding that "life in Europe is not free from drawbacks, if not the promised paradise for asylum seekers." 
    She reports that "most of the refugees living in the common rooms with one of them of more than five people, what makes them do not feel comfortable with the loss of privacy, while most do not find a job."

And it draws the German reports, that "Iraqi refugees found appropriate assistance by Iraqi Airways, which provided them with travel tickets at affordable prices has made them a desire to return." 

The German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier confirmed on Monday (7 December 2015), that the number of Iraqi refugees in the country reached 90 thousand, as pointed out that a large proportion of them would like to return to Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 am