Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IOM maintains MAGNET II project and the integration of Iraqi refugees returning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IOM maintains MAGNET II project and the integration of Iraqi refugees returning Empty IOM maintains MAGNET II project and the integration of Iraqi refugees returning

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Mar 2016, 2:51 am

[ltr]IOM maintains MAGNET II project and the integration of Iraqi refugees returning[/ltr]

Since 20/03/2016 21:31 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MAGNET second project come to an end this week at its last meeting in Brussels, where easy this project reintegration of Iraqi citizens who voluntarily returned from six European countries to the Kurdistan region of Iraq through the provision of vocational training and employment.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the collection of the meeting , which was hosted by the International Organization for Migration ( IOM ) among government officials of the Kurdistan region of Iraq six European countries participating in the project include Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It has also participated in the meeting by representatives of the European Commission (Directorate General for Migration andHome Affairs) as well as Switzerland.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It was this project financing, which will end on March 31 2016 by the Fund to return the European Union.[/ltr]
    [ltr]During the period between April 2014 and March 2016, support the return of more than 170 and 86 people MAGNET project looking for work, while 63 people benefited from vocational training, information technology and training courses for the language to improve their access to jobs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This is a major achievement in the Kurdistan region of Iraq , despite all the threats and challenges, including the war against Daash mass displacement of more than a million Iraqis from the middle to the Kurdistan region of Iraq and the current financial crisis and the general economic recession during this period.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The director of Displacement and Migration Office of the Interior Ministry of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Iraq thanks Yassin Yassin "is the MAGNET project for the reintegration and other similar projects is very important for the Kurdistan Regional Government in spite of all the challenges and in spite of the failure to provide the full range of reintegration services by theMAGNET project such as housing support starting a small business. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Director of the second MAGNET project Nazanin Nozyrean "The key to   A successful project Magniet second is the individual instructions, guidance and support provided by the International Organization for Migration ( IOM ) staff over a long period of time where the returnees trying to find work and rebuild their lives in their communities origin. The second project like MAGNET plays acrucial role in the reintegration of returning migrants. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]141 people were interviewed at the end of the beneficiaries of the project, more than 77% expressed satisfaction with their participation in the second MAGNET project.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said one of the beneficiaries of Mr. Curran Hassan Sadiq , "I am very happy with the assistance received from the MAGNET. I am very lucky Bosora on the job just two months after my return to Erbil. Although my salary is low and currently only US $ 450 amonth, but I think this is a good start for the the current economic crisis in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Curran and works as a security guard in a Arbil hotels of four-star.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the companies that hired workers through MAGNET 0.79% of them are satisfied with the performance of its employees.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official said the appointment of staff to the company Brza security director, Abdel - Khaleq Abdullah , "MAGNET important project gives hope to the returnees on the one hand and also provides opportunities for companies and businesses that are looking for people who are looking for work on the other."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is interesting that "This project is in addition to presenting our job seekers to provide vocational training to upgrade the skills ofreturning before starting work."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ravallela Bathila of the European Commission (Directorate General for Migration and Home Affairs) , " the European Commission encourages cooperation between the Member States of the European Union and the Kurdistan Regional Government for thecontinuation of support for immigrants to find jobs in the Kurdistan region of Iraq. We must IOM continue to build synergies with other projects private reintegration and work with many sectors, including the consulates. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the UN Mission for Migration in Iraq Thomas Luther Weiss " has seen the International Organization for Migration (IOM ) to increase Kberhvi the voluntary return of Iraqis in the last quarter of 2015 , where thousands migrated from Iraq to Europe in 2015 but did not find the opportunities they sought and they chose to return. In collaboration with the government authorities, donor agencies and humanitarian partners, is pleased the international Organization for migration ( IOM ) to provide assistance to returnees and by providing social, economic and moral support to them to rebuild their future in Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:40 am