Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq impedes the passage of a Kuwaiti trucks and imposes a fee on

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq impedes the passage of a Kuwaiti trucks and imposes a fee on Empty Iraq impedes the passage of a Kuwaiti trucks and imposes a fee on

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:54 pm

[rtl]Iraq impedes the passage of a Kuwaiti trucks and imposes a fee on[/rtl]

[rtl]nion confirmed the Kuwaiti merchants and manufacturers of food, hundreds of trucks parked at the border crossing with Iraq; because the Iraqi authorities to impose a fee on the Kuwaiti goods, contrary to the Convention on the trade exchange between the two countries, and the Convention to facilitate inter-Arab trade.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He noted in a statement Monday, the Jordanian goods entering Iraq through Kuwait port, duty-free, "which means double standards", and appealed to stakeholders to intervene to prevent "accumulation" of trucks, which increases the burden on merchants.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He called Union chairman Abdullah Al-Baijan, to "Iraq's commitment to implement the Convention and to facilitate the development of trade between the Arab countries, which were issued in February 27 1981".[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that the Convention consists of 25 articles of the article, "aimed Article II of the Convention liberalization of trade exchange between Arab countries varied charges and restrictions on non-Qatari products and facilitate the financing of trade."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:26 am